The worlds first certified organic fish oil, Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is an award-winning premium nutritional oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity.
– Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
– Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source. Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
– Soil Association certified; the inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control.
– Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining and naturally free from heavy metals.
– Pleasant natural citrus flavour.
Ingredient Weight %EC NRV
Organic Scandinavian rainbow trout oil 97.5%
Organic orange & lemon oil and organic rosemary extract 2.5%
Omega-3 (total) 780mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 370mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 150mg
DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid) 50mg
ALA (Alpha linolenic acid) 120mg
Other Omega-3 fatty acids 90mg
Omega-6 (total) 561mg
Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) 465mg
GLA (Gamma linolenic acid) 5mg
Other Omega-6 fatty acids 91mg
Total Omega 7 (Palmitoleic acid)
Total Omega 9 (Oleic acid)
ALLERGENS This product contains fish.
As a food supplement for adults, take one to three teaspoons daily. For children aged 1 to 12, take one teaspoon daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Approx. 40 teaspoons per 200ml bottle.