For Improving Skin Firmness & Fine Lines
• Argireline Amplified Peptide – 50x more potent* than regular Argireline
• Deeply penetrates the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles at their source
• Improves skin roughness, radiance, firmness, elasticity and facial volume
• Helps to diminish and prevent the very formation of expression lines
• BeauActive® to target sun damage and stimulate collagen production
• A truly advanced, multi-dimensional anti-ageing serum
• A silky-smooth serum suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
*Based on in-vivo (on real living skin) test results
What’s the point of anti-ageing ingredients, particularly the expensive ones, if they just sit on top of the skin? Exactly! Not much point at all. Test tube results are meaningless if they don’t translate to real life, right? We want ingredients that do what they’re supposed to (that’s why you buy them after all), and to do that, they need to get into your skin. An effective serum is all about compatible molecular size and appropriate delivery systems. There’s a lot more to effective skin care than slapping on a cream and hoping for the best.
Argireline, as it stands, is a fantastic anti-ageing ingredient…in the test tube. It was specifically designed to target wrinkles and lines, particularly at the source of facial expression. However, studies on living skin came back with mixed results, mostly due to the poor level of penetration of the molecule into the skin. This has been a consistent problem for a lot of Peptides used in skincare products; they sound great, but when it comes to using them, you end up with not a whole lot of results and a lot of disappointment.