Also known as the ‘Hen of the Woods’ Maitake has been enjoyed traditionally for 1000’s of years. And get this, in Japan some people call it ‘The Dancing Mushroom’ because people would dance with joy when they found one in the forest. Do a little dance because you’ve found it here?
Maitake Extract is rich in minerals, vitamins, amino acids and polysaccharides and has been used for 1000’s of years to boost the immune system in a number of different ways.
ENRICHD SUPERFOODS Maitake Extract Powder is derived from the fruiting body and is what’s known as SEMI-WILD – It’s grown on the right wood in pristine conditions. This makes this Maitake more reliable, potent and superior to others (our Maitake is not grown on oats).
HOW TO ENJOY MAITAKE:
Add up to 1 teaspoon of this beautiful mushroom to hot water or your smoothie, and enjoy! We also like to drink it in hot chocolate (cacao) or even add it to your coffee. Actually, you could even enjoy it on your favorite granola or porridge too…
THE REASON PEOPLE CHOOSE MAITAKE:
– To support the liver
– To support digestion
– To support micronutrient absorption
– Woody flavour
TRADITIONAL USE OF MAITAKE:
– Support the liver in dealing with chemical toxins
– Fighting stomach, blood and bone cell mutation.
– Blood pressure and blood lipid levels (risk factors in cardiovascular disease)
– Support digestion in the stomach and intestines
– To support the colon in absorbing micronutrients, especially copper and zinc.
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE USE OF MAITAKE:
– Increase vitality
– Support the liver
– Help balance blood sugar levels
– Boost cellular health